Health and vitality in a bottle
One of the most concentrated cannabinoid receptor sites is under the tongue, which is why K’dara CBD’s pharmaceutical grade, full-spectrum, organic CBD oils are one of the best ways to get maximum CBD absorption.
Benefits of K’dara CBD’s CBD oils include:
- Full-spectrum CBD oil formulations that contains all the compounds naturally found in the hemp plant including amino acids, terpenes and less than 0.3% THC.
- Full-spectrum CBD oils offer what is known as the an entourage effect where all of the compounds work together synergistically for maximum benefits
- 100% natural and guaranteed to be made without synthetics or chemical processing
- Extracts using supercritical CO2 extraction technology to produce the purest and highest standard, natural CBD product
K’dara CBD’s full-spectrum CBD oils are:
- Manufactured from organically grown Colorado hemp
- Laboratory tested to guarantee purity, safety and potency
- Free from GMOs, pesticides, solvents, chemical fertilizers and other contaminants
- Free from artificial colors and flavors
- Free from animal derived ingredients
- 100% made in the USA
What is full-spectrum hemp CBD Oil?
Full-spectrum hemp CBD oil is one type of CBD extract that still contains all of the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids that occur naturally in the plant - including small amounts of THC. Because of this, and the way that all these plant compounds work together synergistically, CBD products formulated with full-spectrum hemp CBD oil is most often favored.
How do I use CBD oil?
The best way to use CBD oil is in a method knows as sublingual administration. What this basically means is that the recommended amount of drops are dropped under the tongue and held there for 30-60 seconds before the rest is swallowed.
The reason why taking your CBD oil sublingually is that the majority of the CBD is absorbed directly into the bloodstream through the membranes under your tongue, making for a faster onset of action as well as a higher level of absorption and bioavailability.
However, this does not mean that this is the only way. A lot of people also have fun with their CBD oil, mixing it into smoothies, dropping it onto their favorite treat or snack, while other people also make edibles using their CBD oil.
How much CBD should I take? (CBD dosage)
How much CBD you should take is dependent on a couple of different factors but the usual rule of thumb is to follow the dosage recommendations we’ve provided on the label. We also recommend that you start low and go slow, steadily increasing your dosage by 5mg once a week until you find the right mount that works for you.
What can I use CBD oil for? (Benefits + disclaimer)
As more research is being done on CBD, scientists are discovering that CBD has many different benefits and can potentially help relieve a wide variety of symptoms and ailments. To find out more about the benefits of CBD, we recommend visiting our educational and resource centre where we discuss many of these as well as provide information about the latest CBD research and data.
Because the US The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved only one CBD product so far, K’dara is unable to make any claims about how our CBD products may benefit specific health conditions. We are hopeful that with growing body of evidence that shows CBD’s potential for effectively treating a wide variety of symptoms, ailments and diseases that this will soon change.
Why choose K'dara CBD oil products?
K’dara CBD oil provides the highest-quality pharmacist formulated oil and customer service on the market. Our organically grown extracted using CO2 method is grown in the United States. Our products are tested in third-party labs. All of our oils are enhanced bioavailability, and full spectrum extract.